Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the first

so, i guess i'll start this thing off with a random entry from my sketchbook.

underneath the
mirror of stars is the center,
so close, yet farther away than
a million spiraling galaxies, dancing
spontaneously in unseen revelry-
this, this is what my heart desires with
an unquenchable flame- to groan, ache,
rise against the madness within, conquer
apathy and defeat; they walk together,
hand in hand. let the flame of God burn,
devouring the frost which paralyzes the flower's
growth. let me move, animated by a pulse which
i can not fully understand, knowing only that
the rhythm i must hear, because that rhythm
drives the universe toward a goal- renewal. let me
move. let my strength be renewed by that
source of deepest mystery and profound intimacy.

heal my callous heart with your tender wounds.

heal my callous heart with your tender wounds.

No comments: